If you want to be updated with the new gadgets and the new technologies dealing with computer programming, you have to subscribe to respectable industry-related magazines. Thanks to the internet, these magazines are also available for public viewing over the web. This means you really don’t worry about missing a subscription or so. In other cases, you don’t even have to pay for subscriptions anymore. All you have to do is to log on to your internet and read the new entries or the new issue from the programming magazines off your desktop or laptop computer.
Here are the different computer programming magazines you can check out online:
1. Application Development Trends This magazine provides all the information you might need about newly released software and all the new trends in information technology. The audience of this magazine is usually the technical management groups of big companies and enterprises.
2. C++ Source This online programming magazine is going to be indispensable for C++ professionals. It contains information about the C++ language, its philosophy, and the direction it is taking in this changing world. Aside from that, it also offers feature articles to its readers. There are also related topics about computer programming and C++ tutorials that are perfect for the beginners. It also has a news section that gives updates about C++.
3. Developer Network Journal If you are a .NET, ASP, COM, and ADO technology aficionado, this is the magazine for you. Every issue is right with articles that software developers are going to find useful. This is the primary magazine of the Windows and Microsoft-based platforms.
4. Developer Developer is an independent magazine that is primarily created to carry information about different topics of interest a computer programmer needs to know. It contains features about software development, programming, architecture, database creation, and other things.
5. Doctor Dobb’s Journal Doctor Dobb’s Journal or DDJ is the foremost programming online magazines that features relevant software tips, tricks, and tools for both aspiring and professional programmers. It is also rich in source code, articles, book reviews, product resources, and a whole lot more.
6. Java World Java World is your optimum source of all Java-related programming resources. Both professional and amateur Java developer can use it. It always has fresh news, API’s, tutorials, tools, feature articles, and interviews with the experts that all deals with the Java technology.
7. SYS-CON Media SYS-CON media currently is the leader in information technology media in the world. They specialize in AJAX development, as well as .NET and JAVA. But they are also the authority when it comes to XML, Coldfusion, WebLogic, and Flex.
8. MSDN Magazine If you want to get ahead with the newest technologies that affect the Microsoft networking systems, then the MSDN magazine is what you need. Their issues are always rich with source codes and helpful articles. They also have an archive of back issues, should you be interested in them too.
9. Leading Edge Java This magazine could qualify as the practical Java handbooks for Java developers. It contains tutorials, news, tools, and current uses of the Java technology.
10. Luminary Luminary is a free newsletter published monthly. It contains features on software management, consulting, and development.
These are the 10 most useful programming magazines you can check out over the internet. If you want to take a glimpse of how what’s new and hot in the programming world, just check out these magazines and know yourself.